Wednesday 23 March 2016

Upcoming events - including this week!

I've just updated the events page on the website. Three library events and my first ever trip to Harrogate for the legendary Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival. I'll be hosting a table at the author dinner on the Saturday night, so if you've ever had a hankering to dine with a crime writer, I hope you'll consider me.


Hamilton Town House - Thursday 24 March, 7:30pm 

Larkhall Library - Tuesday 10  May, 2:00pm

Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival author dinner - Saturday 23 July, 7:00pm

The Ben Cleuch Centre - Tuesday 9 August, 7:00pm



Hope to see you at one of these. Or heck, even all of them, if you happen to have a social life as quiet as mine.

Hamilton Town House - I probably won't need the whole building...

No comments:

Post a Comment