Thursday 9 April 2015

The paperback


The Killing Season is published across the UK in paperback today!

You can get it, well... pretty much everywhere:

Asda
Tesco
Morrisons
 

Apologies for the difficulty finding links for the supermarkets, but the big four have all ordered healthy numbers, so you should see it in store soon.

Orion is really pulling out the stops for me on the publicity, and I'm looking forward to reaching a whole lot of new readers.

Waterstones Argyle Street has also been as fantastic as always - they received an early shipment of the paperback last week, which I duly signed:


...and they now have an amazing window display promoting the book.


And if that's not enough, the first few people to buy the book at the Argyle Street store will receive one of these exclusive Killing Season shot glasses (took me a while to get that):


In fact that last thing is so cool that I may even be tempted to buy a copy of my own book...

No comments:

Post a Comment