Friday 2 January 2015

Happy 2015!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very happy New Year.

2014 was an incredible year for me with the publication of The Killing Season, and I've been really fortunate to have had such great reviews and so much fantastic feedback from readers at the various festivals and appearances I've done so far.

I'm also really gratified to appear on some end of year best-of lists from some of the best book bloggers in the business, like Crime Thriller Girl and Reader Dad.

The next twelve months promises to be busy as I finish writing the third Carter Blake book and try to make it to as many festivals and events as possible. I'm getting off to an early start, speaking at the announcement of the Waverton Good Read long list on January 12. The Killing Season is set to be published in America in February and Germany in March, with the UK mass market paperback out in April.

And of course, there's the small matter of The Samaritan, which will be hitting shelves in May this year. Advance proofs arrived at my door on Christmas Eve, and I can't wait for people to read it.




See you in 2015, where in just a few short months we'll all be riding around on one of these babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment