Friday 15 August 2014

Festivals and libraries

I've been really busy over the last couple of weeks going over the copy edit of book 2. I'll blog about that process soon (in case anyone's interested) but I just wanted to quickly flag up a couple of events I have coming up in the next few days.

I'll be at the Edinburgh International Book Festival at 7pm on Thursday 21 August, appearing alongside Norwegian noir maestro Thomas Enger to discuss 'Crime Fiction with a Twist'. No, even I don't know what the twist is: it's that mysterious. I was through in Scotland's second-coolest city yesterday and dropped by the festival to enjoy the buzz.

Oh and to be happy about the excellent position of Killing Season in the festival bookshop.



On Saturday 23, I've been asked to give a talk at Cambuslang Library from 2pm. Really pleased to be visiting, as it was the first place I held a library card, and I have fond memories of the old building which, as is the way of things, was razed to the ground to make way for shoebox flats a while back.

The Edinburgh gig is ticketed, but Cambuslang Library is completely free. Hope you can make it to either or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment