Monday 24 February 2014

Everybody's a critic...


...now including me.

The folks at Orion have asked me to review the excellent new HBO show True Detective with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson for the blog at The Murder Room.

I'll be sharing review duties with Becky Masterman, author of Rage Against the Dying. We'll take it in turns to cover each new episode after it airs in the UK.

You can find out what I thought about episode one by going straight to my review at The Murder Room. I'm really pleased to have an excuse to watch every episode a couple of times as the story unfolds over the next eight weeks.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers as far as possible, but I have heard some murmurs that have intrigued me enough about the killer's motivations to pick up Robert W. Chalmers The King in Yellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment